Administration & Payroll Officer (m/f)
Baobab is a leading digital financial inclusion group focusing on serving individuals, micro and small businesses in Africa and China. Our mission is to unleash the potential of our clients offering them simple and easy to use financial services. Founded in 2005 as Microcred, today Baobab has over 700,000 customers and 3,800 employees operating in Burkina Faso, China, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Mali, Nigeria, Senegal, Tunisia and Zimbabwe.
The group is headquartered in Paris and has centralised a number of back office functions to Dakar, Senegal.
Administration & Payroll Officer (m/f)
Reporting to the Center HR Manager, in accordance with legal and internal regulations, you are the guarantor of the good production and reliability of the personnel administration, payroll and social declarations for two entities, representing a workforce of employees and expatriates of 65 people plus 10 foreign employees (China, UK, Belgium). You also ensure the management of service providers, encrypted data for social reporting and the administrative management of the various HRIS.
Human Resources management
- Prepare all the regulatory documents related to the personnel management from the entry to the departure of the employee: work contracts, amendments, certificates, various mails, exit records
- Undertake administrative formalities throughout the life of the employee: DPAE (preliminary statement of hiring), medical visits, affiliations / write-offs / change of situation for health guarantees
- Manage and monitor employees’ absences (leave, reductions in working times, recoveries, sick leave, authorized absences)
- Maintain the administrative records of each employee
- Ensure relations with social organizations: Mutual insurance companies, Urssaf, CPAM, occupational health, pension insurance institutions, the Fund for French Citizens Abroad, …
- Manage expatriate employees
- Manage the contracts of service providers (drafting, signature follow-up, renewal, invoices, transfer requests)
- Manage meal vouchers (orders, monthly statements) and travel documents,
- Manage travel & occupational injury records, and all the social security sick leave repayment procedures (IJSS)
- Enter and update employees’ information from the hiring to the departure in the various HRIS and internal tools: payroll, absence management, talent development software, internal forms …
- Ensure the filing as well as physical and electronic archiving of documents and staff records.
- Prepare and enter the payroll fixed and variable elements of payroll: leave, recovery, bonus, sickness, occupational injury, meal vouchers, advance, etc.
- Send the payroll fixed and variable elements for foreign employees (UK, China, Belgium)
- Check, analyze M and M-1 payroll gaps, validate and make transfer requests for all payrolls
- Distribute payslips and meal vouchers
- Establish and pay the monthly, quarterly and annual social declarations: pension funds, CFE
- Health & Welfare, Pôle Emploi Expatrié, deduction at source, training, apprenticeship, DOETH (Mandatory Employment of Disabled Workers Declaration) …
- Monitor social security sick leave repayment (IJSS) and provident fund records
- Check and send the payroll miscellaneous transactions as well as all the monthly reports to the financial department (provision ICP, IDE…)
HR Monitoring & Reporting
- Consolidate all the data used to monitor the staff activity and meet the need for social data: absenteeism, payroll, leave, occupational injuries, BDES and other social reporting
- Keep up-to-date and provide all the necessary information for the various account closings
Project & Development
- Monitor the developments in the social legislation: contribution rate, social minimum, legal obligations
- Participate in the digitization of the Human Resources department: dematerialization of the personnel files, implementation of the paperless pay slips, the electronic signature
- Implementation of the deduction at source
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in human resources management and payroll
- Expatriate experience highly desired
- Very good command of Excel
- A very good level in French and English
- Conscientious, precise and agile